This is the head of your page. Example HTML page This is the body of your page. Jaiyeorie .. GIST FOR YOU I am. Impact . Influence. Infotainment: Sophia Chikere welcomes baby girl with new her husband

Wednesday 2 June 2021

Sophia Chikere welcomes baby girl with new her husband

#jaiyeorie

Nollywood actress, Sophia Williams, the ex wife of popular filmmaker, Tchidi Chikere has welcomed a bouncing baby girl into her family.

Sophia took to her Instagram page to express her joy.

Sharing the video, Sophia Williams wrote;


“I need just 200 people to welcome my baby into the world and tap God’s blessing from it.. especially the people seeking for the fruit of womb and believing God for marriage..

It’s bouncing baby girl

I just can’t stop staring at he#i love my baby.”

“feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home