Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

‘I speak my truth hate me or love me’ - Nkechi Blessing spills, feeling unbothered about her suspension from Nollywood

#jaiyeorie  

Nkechi Blessing is currently unbothered about her suspension from the Nollywood industry.

The actress, alongside her junior colleague, Lege Miami, was suspended from the movie industry over their war of words on social media following the arrest of Baba Ijesha, which was regarded as disrespectful to the acting profession.

In a new post shared on her Instagram page, the actress said nobody could change her personality for any reason.

According to Nkechi Blessing, she will continue to speak the truth even if people hate or criticize her; she unbothered and unapologetic about it.

She wrote: Ain’t nobody changing who I am..I speak my TRUTH hate me or love me Walai Ko kan Mi UNAPOLOGETIC.


 Honourable Opeyemi Flagen, the boyfriend to Nollywood actress Nkechi Blessing sent a message following her suspension from the movie industry.

Reacting in a post shared on Instagram, Opeyemi advises Nkechi Blessing to always believe in herself, speak up and never allow anyone to silences her opinion on any issue.

He added that Nkechi Blessing should continue to stand up for what is right, and even if she falls seven times, she would surely stand at the eight-time.

Responding to the post, Nkechi Blessing expresses love for her boyfriend, saying such words are the only support she needs at the moment.


 

  “feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments