This is the head of your page. Example HTML page This is the body of your page. Jaiyeorie .. GIST FOR YOU I am. Impact . Influence. Infotainment: Toke Makinwa is Answering Fans Questions on this Episode of “Toke Moments”

Friday 13 November 2020

Toke Makinwa is Answering Fans Questions on this Episode of “Toke Moments”

#jaiyeorie On this episode of “Toke Moments“, Toke Makinwa is answering all the questions fans asked on the Q&A session from her 36th birthday. She writes, 36 legit started with a bang, you asked and I answered 🤪. Watch me in the hot seat this week as I try to answer all your questions. In less than 24 hours you asked over 2 thousand questions from career choices, to dating, if my birkin bags are real, 🧐 you even asked what age I started having sex… we had to shut it down and we still couldn’t get to everyone. You guys are wild yo, but I answered as much as I could and I hope you get to know me a little more than you already do. Thank you for sending in your questions. 📎 The key is : Learn how to BE HAPPY BY YOURSELF FIRST. Because a human being that is happy on his/her own will never settle to be miserable with someone else. When you find happiness on your own then you will be able to spread it and share it with someone else. ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home