Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

35 & Fabulous! Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Birthday With New Glam Portraits

 
Tonto Dikeh 35th Birthday Photos OnoBello (2)
 Tonto Dikeh who turned 35 today has taken to social media to share new beauty shots in which she looked nothing short of glamorous.
Writing along with the photos, her captions read: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.. I’M GRATEFUL 💜💜 #35 NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD. Please Join me in Thanking God for his Goodness and Mercies..
“Super grateful for live, Light and Love…
I don’t take been alive for granted..
I don’t take been Blessed and extremely Successful for granted..
I just want to say LORD YOU HAVE MASE ME THE HAPPIEST WOMAN ON EARTH..
You have turned my Darkness into Sunlight, My Tears into Laughter and my Lack into extreme Abundance…
I’m in Awe of Your GLORY…
You Indeed have given me The LIFE STYLE OF A KING,” she added.
She’s also celebrating her birthday with 6 (official) cakes which she also shared on Instagram. See her photos below.

Tonto Dikeh 35th Birthday Photos

Tonto Dikeh 35th Birthday Photos

Tonto Dikeh 35th Birthday Photos

Tonto Dikeh 35th Birthday Photos

Tonto Dikeh 35th Birthday Photos

Tonto Dikeh 35th Birthday Photos  jaiyeorie.blogspot.com

Tonto Dikeh 35th Birthday Photos jaiyeorie

Tonto Dikeh 35th Birthday Photos  jaiyeorie

Tonto Dikeh 35th Birthday Photos jaiyeorie 📎 The key is : Learn how to BE HAPPY BY YOURSELF FIRST. Because a human being that is happy on his/her own will never settle to be miserable with someone else. When you find happiness on your own then you will be able to spread it and share it with someone else. ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣

Post a Comment

0 Comments