Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Skuki brothers lose mom (pictured)

Skuki brothers are bereaved. The singers today disclosed they lost their mother on Saturday. Breaking the news on IG,

Skuki peeshaun wrote;

''2 days ago I lost my mum. My world! My universe! My everything!
.
OMOLOLA OMOLADUN OGUNNIYI!❤❤❤


.
All that I am, is made up of little pieces of beautiful you; mummy.

You showed me how to navigate this complex world in JEHOVAH'S way

.
I am one of the footprints you have left in this world.
.
THANK YOU! THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU THOUGHT ME MUMMY. I LOVE YOU!''

While his brother, Skuki Vavavoom wrote;

''48hours ago i lost my bestfriend, my mentor, my inspiration, my world, my everything. My BEAUTIFUL MOTHER, I would miss you so so much.. Thank you for everything you've thought me....To share kindness and love...but most importantly to serve JEHOVAH. I know i will SEE YOU AGAIN IN PARADISE. LOVE YOU MUMMY...A.K.A MOMA A.K.A MILEH!!!! LOVE YOU!!!! LOVE YOU!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!❤❤❤❤💔💔💔💔😭😭😭😭 😍😍😍😍. 70years never looked better.''




Gossip - Who Which What Where When How #jaiyeorie 📎 ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣 🖋️ 📜 COMMENT BELOW

Post a Comment

0 Comments