This is the head of your page. Example HTML page This is the body of your page. Jaiyeorie .. GIST FOR YOU I am. Impact . Influence. Infotainment: Maureen Ezissi Spills her Beauty Secrets with a New Skincare Line

Thursday 12 September 2019

Maureen Ezissi Spills her Beauty Secrets with a New Skincare Line


If you believe that she and Nollywood actor Blossom Chukwujeku were divorcing!!! The joke is on U
Ezissi  launched a brand new skin care line tagged “Revive Red”. The skin care line consists of four body  products made available in a big red box.
Her skincare launch is a day after she made a post on her Instagram asking fans to anticipate the release of “The Real Deal”.


Taking to Instagram Maureen wrote:
So you know how you guys have been RAVING about my skin and what I use?? Well I am about to share the secret with you….All in “THE RED BOX”❤️Hope you guys will still support me and get my products. I present to you my New Baby💃 Let @revive_red bring you happiness and make you GLOW from within as it was birthed by PASSION, LOVE and NATURE. These products are organic and it’s a token of my Love to you.
Enjoy,
Love mamaRed.




Gossip - Who Which What Where When How #jaiyeorie 📎 ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣 🖋️ 📜 COMMENT BELOW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home