This is the head of your page. Example HTML page This is the body of your page. Jaiyeorie .. GIST FOR YOU I am. Impact . Influence. Infotainment: Lady's tweet of her friend's bf in 2017 , now her husband comes to pass after 2 years

Tuesday 3 September 2019

Lady's tweet of her friend's bf in 2017 , now her husband comes to pass after 2 years




Lady



A Twitter user's tweet of her friend's boyfriend eventually becoming the friend's husband has finally come to pass, two years after she shared the tweet. 

@Ehpeaphany tweeted on September 11, 2017; 
 

My friend just sent a picture of her new bf. I dont want to scare her but I know this is her husband. Just gon save this tweet till later.
 

 2 years after the tweet was shared on the platform, she excitedly shared photos from her friend's wedding ceremony. She wrote;

Update: They’re married and I’m so delighted that I got to see it happen.  I still can NOT believe I spent the weekend with my girls. My heart is full.

Lady

 Gossip - Who Which What Where When How #jaiyeorie πŸ“Ž ... CRITIC ALSO πŸ–‹οΈ spill TEA β˜• Easy on Shade πŸ’£ πŸ–‹οΈ πŸ“œ COMMENT BELOW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home