This is the head of your page. Example HTML page This is the body of your page. Jaiyeorie .. GIST FOR YOU I am. Impact . Influence. Infotainment: Iniabasi is a SUPER WOMAN - Femi Leye Praises Wife On His Birthday

Sunday 8 September 2019

Iniabasi is a SUPER WOMAN - Femi Leye Praises Wife On His Birthday


These two are couples goals...Singer and songwriter, Femi Leye is a year older, he shared on Instagram his thoughts on his wife, Ini.
He penned words of gratitude about his darling wife on his Instagram page, he wrote:
It’s my birthday in about 24 hours and I’m grateful for a lot of things but one of the greatest blessings of my life is my wife.

I witnessed the amazing strength in this woman during process of the birth of our baby boy, enduring so much pain and making jokes in between contractions Gosh!!! Fam i don’t know how she does it but Iniabasi is a SUPER WOMAN
You are incredible baby and i can’t wait for the world to witness and experience how awesome you are.Gossip - Who Which What Where When How #jaiyeorie 📎 ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣 🖋️ 📜 COMMENT BELOW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home