Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

@Tobibakre on Movie Set #theScourge

#jaiyeorie


There is a new Nollywood hunk in town... Tobi Bakre
 @Tobibakre on Movie Set
The #BBNaija 2018 alum post throw back pictures with Wale Ojo on the set of a movie. It looks like he nabbed a bad ass role.
He captioned it ; My boo
#Tobibakre 
I was on set of the movie #theScourge by @saidibalogun. Walked in for my first scene and I saw this Man!!!
.
Inside of me I was so hyped. Bt Iv learnt more public self control 😂 so I started small small. First Sat beside him. Then a little hello sir. Then to the business of acting. But last last I got the point where I told him how much of a fan I am.
.
Was quite an honor to be working with @realwaleojo and other great actors on this project. These are real acting professionals. Offcos I learnt a lot from him too. Not sure he noticed me watching all the antics on and off camera.
.
Big S/O to @saidibalogun. Can't wait for Y'all to see it.
.
#throwbackthursday #lifeofanactor #legends
 @Tobibakre on Movie Set
 @Tobibakre on Movie Set








 
📎 🤔COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ 📜 🗺️ 😂 ... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣 COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🇳🇬 #jaiyeorie 🗺️

Post a Comment

0 Comments