Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Aoki Lee Simmons Gets Accepted To Harvard University At 16


Supermodel Kimora Lee and music executive Russel Simmons ae porud parents as one of their daughters, Aoki Lee, has been accepted into Harvard at just 16.
Aoki Simmons's  hard work has paid off because she was back on Instagram today to share a few more tears, this time documenting the moment she found out that she had been accepted to Harvard University. "I’m only 16 and I’m going to Harvard baby!" Aoki wrote. "Insert emotional crying face. @kimoraleesimmons 'thank god you got in on your own honey cause you can’t row' 😂😂😂 thank you so much to every single person who helped me along the way. I am excited and honored and so so grateful."


Aoki revealed that she was the victim of racist attacks by a white male student who would say things like "N***r, are you on crack or something?" According to Aoki, her school refused to punish the student and he continued to harass her.
"I'm so over people at my school being racist and no one doing anything about it," she said as she cried in the video. "I go to school to work. I don't even talk to these people because I'm busy. I'm trying to go to Yale. I'm trying to go to Harvard. I don't have time for you!"
📎 🤔COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ 📜 🗺️ 😂 ... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣 COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🇳🇬 #jaiyeorie 🗺️

Post a Comment

0 Comments