Sunday 20 January 2019

Ciara’s Husband Russell Wilson is Not Man Enough: “He Do Exactly What She Tell Him to Do” - Future Says

Ciara’s Husband Russell Wilson is Not Man Enough: “He Do Exactly What She Tell Him to Do” - Future Says  jaiyeorie


Future released a new album and to create a buzz around it, he spoke again about  Ciara and Russell Wilson.
The 35-year-old rapper was interviewed by Big Bank Black on the FREEBANDZ RADIO Presents: THE WIZRD show on Apple Music’s Beats 1 on Thursday, January 17.
“He do exactly what she tell him to do,” he said about Ciara’s husband. “I feel like … I don’t have no feelings.”
“He not being a man in that position,” he continued, asdding. “You not tellin’ her, ‘Bro, chill out with that on the internet. Don’t even talk to him. I’m your husband! You better not even bring Future’s name up!’”
“If that was me, she couldn’t even bring his name up. She’d know that. She couldn’t even bring her exes’ names up. Don’t give that s—t no energy. It’s about me. I’m taking care of everything,” he added.




.... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home