This is the head of your page. Example HTML page This is the body of your page. Jaiyeorie .. GIST FOR YOU I am. Impact . Influence. Infotainment: Augustine Iloh, got the gift of a brand new Range Rover

Wednesday 24 January 2018

Augustine Iloh, got the gift of a brand new Range Rover

Nollywood Producer, Augustine Iloh buys himself New 2017 Rang Rover



Sharing the good news, he wrote, “Congratulations to me ooo my God has done it oo friends and fans. Family join me to thank God this is not a show of wealth but my God did it for me.. yesterday night a brand-new range rover 2017 was given to me in a brand new year as a gift from God. This is my year of new Vision new dream.. what a mighty God I serve I don’t know how to thank God.. if not that I slept well I wouldn’t have received this car in my dream last night.. praise the Lord.”
TELL A FRIEND... #AFRICA ... spill TEA ABOUT THE TOPIC ABOVE.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home