Wednesday 6 December 2017

Toke Makinwa will be at University of Lagos tomorrow






Guys guys guys.. Toke will be at University of Lagos tomorrow .
She captioned;
University of Lagos. My Alma Mater 👩‍🎓 I cant wait to see you tomorrow . I promised you all that I will wrap up my book tour with a visit to Unilag so let’s make this magical ✨
The National career fair is tomorrow and I will be speaking on “The bold move for women in business”. I wasn’t always “Bold”, I’ve had my moments of doubt and I still do so come tomorrow, we shall have a honest conversation on brand building, thinking out of the box and doing You! Don’t miss it. There will be a QnA as well so get all your questions ready for me guys.




#Africa ... spill TEA.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home