Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Birthday GOAL: Ozinna Anumudu met Thierry Henry


 Ozinna met Thierry , she captioned; If you're an Arsenal fan, you'd understand why this is the best birthday present ever.

I've literally been crying all afternoon because I was so sure I wasn't going to make it (Lagos traffic ugh)

Back when other girls my age idolized pop stars, I already had a blown up poster of Henry! He not only made me fall in love with @Arsenal , he taught me to appreciate the beauty of the sport itself (I started playing, same position and only agreed to wear a number 14 Jersey like my hero 😭😭😭😭😭) Thank you @bankywellington @ebuka and @captdemuren for making sure I had my moment!!! And @thierryhenry whispered Happy Birthday in my ear ☺️ #DecemberBaby #December19 #StillCrying #OzinnaDotCom #Arsenal #ThierryHenry #BestPresentEver #Africa ... spill TEA.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments