Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

I Fell In Love With My Wife The Very 1st Day I Met Her SIFAX Boss, TAIWO AFOLABI

#mynameiskay    
Barrister Taiwo Afolabi  opened up to talk about his jewel of inestimable value, Mrs Folashade Afolabi who turned 50.

Taiwo Afolabi (MON) is the CEO of Sifax Group, a multi-national conglomerate that is making waves all over Nigeria and Africa. He has his businesses in many African countries. Sifax Group is a business with diverse interests in Maritime, Aviation, Haulage, Logistics, Oil and Gas, Hospitality among others.
Sifax is not the only business that Barrister Taiwo Afolabi has. He owns that popular Ports and Cargo Handling Services Limited.  He was given concessionaire and operator of Terminal C in Tincan Island Port many years ago.
He owns Sifax off Dock Limited, Sifax Haulage and Logistics, Skypower and Aviation Handling Company Limited.
This successful Ogun state born business tycoon is one of the silent Billionaires in Nigeria who doesn’t like to make noise. He believes his success would speak for him and that was why the  Nigerian government gave him the special title of Member of The Order of the Niger (MON) many years ago.
Who is the successful woman behind this man of substance? It is no other than Mrs Folasade Afolabi. This pretty woman is the back bone behind Taiwo Afolabi. She gives him all the support and makes their beautiful mansion in Osborne a place to call home.
Though Folasade is popular because of the calibre of man she is married to, but her clique of friends boasts quality women. She is very private and not the regular billionaire’s wife you see here and there.
She is not known to be a party bird and you have to be extremely close to her for her to grace your event.
On Sunday, October 22, 2017 this pretty woman, who runs popular fabric store called, “Folas fabrics” in Lagos, clocked 50th and because she doesn’t like unnecessary noise, she decided to worship God with her friends at their Ever Increasing Anointing Ministry Church, in Igando, Lagos. That was the family church, which they have been attending since inception. They are foundation members of the church of 23 years and many of the church Pastors and founders spoke glowingly of how they have been the biggest financiers of the church.
Dr. Taiwo Afolabi and his better-half were the cynosure of all eyes, as he danced in with his pretty wife of over 2-decades-and-half.  He was so happy as he beamed with smiles watching his wife with admiration.
Yes, Dr. Taiwo Afolabi has eyes only for his wife alone. He loves her to the bone and adores her so much. This was evident in how they kept watching each other’s back.
What is their love story like? How did they meet?
What has sustained their Love story? Dr. Taiwo Afolabi gave  answers to the above questions and many more in his tribute in which he paid a glowing homage to his wife. Guess what he said:
“Homage To My Lovely Wife, Folashade Abosede Afolabi @ 50”:
“My love, Folashade
Today is your birthday. I am amazed that you are celebrating your 50th birthday today, looking back at  our wedding day just like yesterday. How time flies. It makes me to appreciate the time we have spent together.
“You are a wife in a million. A true and virtuous woman, perfect complement, my confidant, my friend and my wife. No wonder, the scriptures say in Proverbs 18:22 that ‘who so findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the Lord’. Assuredly, I know I am blessed by having you as a wife.
“Today, as always, I remember your fervent prayers especially at mid nights for me and the whole family. I also remember all the confidence and assurances that you have always given me that things would work out well each time I felt things were not going the way we planned. You are always there
“with your comforting words that we should believe and have faith in God and that with God all things
are possible. Your belief and unshakeable faith in God has enabled us to reach where we are today.
“You are my Angel that God has sent to me. I was not surprised when I first met you at your place of
work. You sat down looking radiant and calm and you asked me “what can I do for you, sir?” What immediately came to my mind was “wao, what a beautiful damsel”. Instantly, I forgot that I came to look for a contract in your place of work. What a destiny!! In addition, my instinct did not deceive me
that day by saying “this is your wife”. Thank you my darling, for being my help mate (Gen. 2:18).

“Beside every successful man, as the saying goes, there is a woman. Now, I truly believe that you are that virtuous woman that the Lord  prepared for me.

On behalf of myself and your loving, blessed and beloved children, we hereby say a very big thank you to you for taking good care of us and always being there for us come rain or shine. We appreciate you very much my “AREWA AJE” My prayers for you today is that my heavenly father will, from His throne of grace, grant all your heart desires, give you long life with good health and a sound mind. Amen ... spill TEA.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments