Sunday 30 April 2017

Cannon gets candid about Mariah Carey dating other men


 
Mariah Carey and ex-husband Nick Cannon have sparked reconciliation rumours after they have been spending a lot of time together .

Appearing on Wendy Williams ,when pressed Cannon on the subject this week, he told her,

“You’re speaking this into existence.”“I spoke the marriage into existence! It could happen,” 37-year-old Cannon added.

Cannon who described his ex-wife as “gorgeous” and “amazing,” denied currently bedding her...
“There would be nothing wrong with that,”“but that’s not the case … There’s nothing but unconditional love there, but I’m respectful.”
When Williams accused Cannon of coming between Carey and James Packer last year,he flatly denied it, exclaiming,
“I wanted her to be with the billionaire! More yachts for everybody!”Whatever she wants to do in her personal life, I support, I salute. I just want her to be happy … Regardless of [if] we’re together or not, I’m always [going to] be that stability.”
When Wendy Williams countered by asking why, if that’s the case, the couple divorced. Cannon replied,
“I feel like when two people are in a relationship, it should be about growth. It should be a situation where everyone’s becoming a better human being in the relationship. So when you get to a point where there’s no longer any growth and you’re not bettering each other, I felt like it was probably best, especially for our children, since they’re the number one priority, if I could be the best human being and the best father from outside of that house.”

 
GIVE US TIPS GIST, GOSSIP COMMENTS ................. THOUGHTS? ... spill TEA.... gently Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home