Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

#Empire star Gabourey Sidibe opens up on having weight loss surgery..-I Love my body now!


Empire star Gabourey Sidibe
  Sidibe confessed she had weightloss surgery when she was diagnosed of a medical condition
'I love my body now. There's nothing ugly about me,' she told People

  Sidibe had laparoscopic bariatric surgery last May.
  In her new book This Is Just My Face: Try Not To Stare, the 33-year-actress reveals the move was a long time coming after battling bulimia as a child and then being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes.
Last year, the Empire star underwent weight-loss surgery, and she’s opening up about the experience  and her battle with depression, anxiety and bulimia — for the first time in her new memoir, This Is Just My Face: Try Not to Stare, excerpted exclusively in the latest issue of PEOPLE.


“I just didn’t want to worry,” Sidibe, 33, tells PEOPLE of her decision to get laproscopic bariatric surgery after she and her older brother Ahmed, 34, were diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes. “I truly didn’t want to worry about all the effects that go along with diabetes. I genuinely [would] worry all the time about losing my toes.”



JAIYEORIE READS YOU ................. THOUGHTS? ... spill TEA.... gently Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments