Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Jason Derulo covers the new issue of Billboard magazine @jasonderulo #mind #body #music #money

Jason Derulo covers the new issue of Billboard magazine where he talks about growing up, his music, physical fitness and  breaking up with Jordin Sparks 
On growing up: “My mom says I was an introvert. I never saw myself that way, but I was always focused. I didn’t spend a lot of time doing things that I didn’t think would make me great. I studied all kinds of dance, all types of music. I got good grades. I started hitting the recording studio around 13.”
On his post-Jordin love life: What does his love life look like now? “A deck of cards,” he says, slapping the table and laughing. But really, he’s “having a good time getting to know people.” He adds, "I do get tired of playing nice. Especially when people think I did something wrong, or that she broke up with me. But it’s so behind me.”
On what it would take to get him back in a relationship: “A miracle.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory