Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Leke Adeboye ASKS Oyedepo’s son, Isaac on why he left father’s church

#jaiyeorie 

isaac Oyedepo

When asked why he left his father's church, Isaac Oyedepo, the founder of Living Faith Church (LFC), is straightforward. David Oyedepo is his father.

Recall that the preacher's son declared his intention to launch a ministry in 2023. A lot of people in the Christian world were taken aback when the former youth pastor at Winners Chapel announced his new endeavor on Instagram.

However, Isaac Oyedepo made it clear that he is still in charge of his father's church's Abuja branch and is still a member of it in a recent interview with Pastor Leke Adeboye on the "Confession Box" podcast.

He made it clear that he felt forced to follow a divine calling in order to start a new ministry.
.

“Why did you leave Winners? Why did you Living Faith? Did you even leave?” Leke quizzed his fellow clergyman.

In his words, “I am still in Winners, I’m still in Living Faith, I’m still a member and a steward because of the assignment that God has given to us. I think we just overcomplicate very simple things.

“Before I came in full time to being a pastor, i was a member and what I see is that it was a transition. Nothing really changed but the challenge is seeing me on the alter ministering as a pastor. I am currently planted in a church in Abuja but then, I now have a liberty to pursued what God has asked and called me to do which I can’t do being a full time pastor.”


✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎

Post a Comment

0 Comments