Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Chinko Ekun recounts how he lost his record deal, car, house and ended up sleeping on the floor before God heard his cry ............ #KunleChurchill Chris Brown Oba of Benin President Zelensky BELLA THE TOPIC The King Pastor Tobi



Chinko Ekun narrates how he lost his record deal, car, house and ended up sleeping on the floor before God heard his cry. Credit:HarvestersLekki #chinkoekun
 
 
Chinko Ekun testifies as he recounts how, after losing his record deal, his battle with life nearly led to suicide.



The musician, who is most known for his song "Able God," opened up about the struggles he went through to become a sensation, lose his record contract, and achieve everything through music.


Chinko Ekun confessed that he once went to the beach intending to drown himself but changed his mind.

 

 
In his words ;

“One day I woke up around 6 am and went to the beach and thought about jumping into it because I’m not the type to ask around for help because I always try to be contented.

I challenged God and told him I had never worshipped anything else; if I did now, it would be his fault. Three months after that encounter, my life changed. I was able to record some songs, collect my royalties, get back on my feet and get my own place and even buy myself the exact car I lost.” 
✍️✍️✍️ ✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS ✍️✍️✍️

Post a Comment

0 Comments