Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

U taught me how to be a boss in my career always reminding me what true legacy mean - Dr. Amira Ogunleye celebrates Adewale Ogunleye on birthday ASUU #BBNaijaLevelUp #PrayForBella MC Oluomo #MichaelJackson BOY SPYCE Modella #Phyna𓃰 Ebuka #HouseOfTheDragonHBO Dipo Big Benz Lagos #Abuja Carly Rae Jepsen NADECO #VMAs #EmmanuelUmoh Java #OBIDIENTS


Dr. Amira Ogunleye captioned; Happy Birthday King @waleogunleye Thankful for the way you continue to cover and love our family. You have poured so much into me, wanting to always see me shine and win… that level of support is priceless. You move mountains to make sure the kids and I never have a want. You have loved me even when I wasn’t very lovable, you have held me up and carried me in my lowest lows when my world was crashing down, you have lead, guided and taught me how to be a boss in my career always reminding me what true legacy means, you have been my very BEST FRIEND and my Deepest love. It hasn’t always been pretty but we didn’t sign up for pretty… we signed up for forever. And I plan to spend another forever birthdays with you!! I love you… then, now, always. 🔥🔥 or 🎆🎆 nothing in between 😩❤️🙏🏾 #BlackLove #BlackExcellence #adewaleogunleye #LeoSeason #dramiraogunleye #legacy
✍️✍️✍️ ✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS ✍️✍️✍️

Post a Comment

0 Comments