Obi Cubana endorses Cameo Huzla

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Obi Cubana endorses Cameo Huzla

#jaiyeorie  
 
Obi Cubana endorses Cameo Huzla 
 

Cameo Huzla captioned;
 
This is a BIG MESSAGE not just to me but to every struggling up and coming act(like me) out there✉️✊🏿 This framed comment means a lot to me and my whole career🥲 for a prominent man like @obi_cubana to endorse my piece of work on @mufasatundeednut ‘s page? chai!!! It can only be a genuine heart of kindness🙏🏿🙏🏿 I appreciate this sir. I’M KEEPING THIS FRAME FOR EVERY MORNING MOTIVATION,FOR MY PEOPLE TO SEE WHEN A BILLIONAIRE MENTIONED & ENDORSED MY PIECE OF WORK.✊🏿🙌🏿
 


✍️✍️✍️ ✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS ✍️✍️✍️

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});