Lota Chukwu Is Tired Of One Sided Love And Energy

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Lota Chukwu Is Tired Of One Sided Love And Energy

#jaiyeorie 

Lota Chukwutook to her Instagram stories to spell out her new conditions for loving and investing in people and relationships, stating that she is  over a one-sided affair.

Lota shared that her current mental space cannot afford to freely give anymore.

“I’m mentally at a place where I can’t afford to freely give anymore. Meaning, if I love you, I need for you to love me back. If I care about you, I need for you to care about me too. If I sacrifice for you, I need sacrifices in return. If I protect you, I need to be protected as well.

” My mental capacity won’t allow .e to keep pouring from an empty cup. I can’t afford to accept one sided love and energy anymore. We all deserve to be poured into, as we pour into others,” she wrote.

“feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});