Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Tiwa Savage Goes Nude in New Photos

#jaiyeorie
The singer and mom of one shared the photos this evening to her millions of fans on Instagram...

Tiwa Savage posed completely nude in a new photo series.

She hared the blqck and white images from her shoot with ace photographer, Sunmisola Olorunisola via her Instagram page.

Tiwa Savage disclosed that the shoot was aptly tagged “Towel series” as the ‘Ole’ crooner had a towel that served as covering  in all the pictures.

The KOROBA singer captioned some of the photos;

“Towel series quiet vibes with #Celia playing in the background. All I need is me”

I gat you TT ... all you need is yourself. So I’m streaming my body of work all day. I’m in that zone today #Celia

 

📎 The key is : Learn how to BE HAPPY BY YOURSELF FIRST. Because a human being that is happy on his/her own will never settle to be miserable with someone else. When you find happiness on your own then you will be able to spread it and share it with someone else. ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣

Post a Comment

0 Comments