Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Hilary Duff daughter - Banks Violet Bair is 2

#jaiyeorie

Banks Violet Bair is 2!!! Her proud parents celebrated their daughter’s 2nd birthday. "My love, my sweet sweet angel girl. Thank you!!! Two amazing years with your smile and your bright eyes (swoon) It seems you yelled at me, your dad, and bro for most of this time although no one would believe that with all the happiness that pours from you when you smile! Now ...you are curious, at ease, confidant and brave," Duff shared, along with a highlight reel starring Banks. "I love you so so so many times and again. Thanks for choosing us! Daddy has all the poetic words.... check his feed in a few years for the good stuff. ♥️♥️♥️ HAPPY 2 boo boo." Koma wrote a heartfelt tribute to his daughter on Instagram, sharing a photo of their adorable child sitting on a toilet. “Happy 2nd birthday to you my sweet, sweet baby Banks,” the musician, 33, said. “It’s the greatest privilege of my life to be your dad and I’m endlessly proud / in awe of the little human you are, and the big human you’re becoming.” “There truly are no words, pep talks, dad blogs, or what-to-expect podcasts that could’ve prepared me for the amount of joy, fullness & meaning you give me on an hourly basis,” he continued. “I’m learning on the job every day.”


Hilary Duff daughter is 2












🎥 Hilary Duff ig

 ðŸ“Ž The key is : Learn how to BE HAPPY BY YOURSELF FIRST. Because a human being that is happy on his/her own will never settle to be miserable with someone else. When you find happiness on your own then you will be able to spread it and share it with someone else. ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣

Post a Comment

0 Comments