Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Cotton candy 🧁 bouncing castle affair!!!! Timini Egbuson Sophie Rammal - Efe Irele Birthday Turn Up

#jaiyeorie 


 Nollywood actor Efe's closest friends Timini Egbuson and Sophie Alakija surprised her to a funtastic 30th birthday party.

Efe Irele shared photos from the celebrations with a caption, “You people love me o! Thank you for putting so much joy in my heart. I have the beSt guy and guys!!”

She commented, “I have the best guy and guys! I’m one of hardest people to suprise but th lookey got me good! It was everything I wanted and more”.



Photo Credit: @efeirele 


 











Source - Efe Irele Sophie Rammal Timini Egbuson IG

📎 The key is : Learn how to BE HAPPY BY YOURSELF FIRST. Because a human being that is happy on his/her own will never settle to be miserable with someone else. When you find happiness on your own then you will be able to spread it and share it with someone else. ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣

Post a Comment

0 Comments