Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

‘I’ve Only Spent 20k of my Money on My Work as an Artiste,’ - Brymo Reveals

#jaiyeorie ‘I’ve Only Spent 20k of my Money on My Work as an Artiste,’ - Brymo Reveals


Brymo has been around for a while and has constantly worked his way up the stairs on the music scene.

However, in a shocking revelation, the artist revealed that the biggest monetary investment he has made in his work as an artist is twenty thousand naira.



The ‘Ara Nbe’ crooner stated this on Twitter in a Q&A session with fans on the  micro blogging app.
Brymo revealed that when he decided to quit Arabic School, much to the disdain of his father, he picked up a job as a teacher where he earned less than #10k but still managed to save about #5k per month.
He stated that he made a demo, quit his job, got discovered by a Patrick before M.I came of the scene and it was an upward journey from there on.



The hitmaker also answered the question on why he wore a G-string only in the controversial video of his song, ‘Heya’ which was released in 2018. He noted that he really doesn’t remember but in recent times, he is happy and everything is Yellow.

Post a Comment

0 Comments