Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Shade Okoya celebrated her 43rd birthday - clip/photos has been making rounds on social media.

#jaiyeorie  Shade Okoya celebrated her 43rd birthday
Shade Okoya is married to Nigerian industrialist and owner of Eleganza group of companies, Chief Rasaq Akanni Okoya. The couple have been married for 20 years and they have 4 beautiful children together.


In a bid to celebrate her birthday and due to the ongoing lockdown and social distancing rules, the top socialite couldn’t have an elaborate birthday party.


Shade held an intimate get together with her husband and family in their living room, which includes a mini-bowling alley.





 Shade Okoya celebrated her 43rd birthday - clip/photos  has been making rounds on social media.
See some comments below;
bet_herbalskincare wrote “Is well. God bless my I and my husband amen.. Make me be a patient and obedient wife so we will stay together to grow billions amen.’

doccydsongbird wrote “There are levels to these things abeg”
pgs_fashion wrote “Money is sweet. If your money is not yet complete to live this kind of life, come and shop my new collection to at least make you feel good”
empress_bube wrote “God I will have this money in excess and my husband go still get am, because God, I have an expensive taste, am very greedy. Even self blood money and politics money can’t quench that kind of greed I have . Biko oo”
lovettmariaking wrote “Being rich and being able to enjoy your riches is a blessing. I love this blessing and I covert same. Grace is of different levels you are graced dear”
favourytes_adornment wrote “When you’re rich you’re rich, lord jesus I’m so happy for her, hopefully I attain greater heights also someday…….. nne enjoy your wealth, the lord did this one for you”
.



She posted photos and videos of her birthday celebration on her Instagram with the caption;
Throwback to my 43rd birthday dinner. With the ‘new normal’ we may not be able to gather together for special occasions, however, I was incredibly thankful and blessed to spend my 43rd birthday with my family. #ShadeOkoya
 Shade Okoya celebrated her 43rd birthday





The wife of billionaire industrialist and the Aare of Lagos Razak Akanni Okoya said ‘I prayed for you all, for this great country and for the entire world.. we will get to celebrate many more #EidMubarak from my family to yours. #ShadeOkoya’ as she celebrated the holiday with loved ones.

Shade Okoya & hubby Razak Okoya
Okoya has several children and wives including: Kuburat Olayinka Okoya, Ajoke Okoya, Yetunde Okoya, Jennifer Okoya and Zainab Okoya. Shade is his last wife and they have 4 kids together including: Olamide, Subomi, Oyinlola and Wahab.


80 year old Razak is the owner and founder of Eleganza group of companies, with a market spanning Western Africa.





Watch video below;


📎 The key is : Learn how to BE HAPPY BY YOURSELF FIRST. Because a human being that is happy on his/her own will never settle to be miserable with someone else. When you find happiness on your own then you will be able to spread it and share it with someone else. ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣

Post a Comment

0 Comments