Lesbian recounts the reaction she got when she exposed her sexuality in a saloon

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Lesbian recounts the reaction she got when she exposed her sexuality in a saloon



Lesbian narrates the reaction she got when she disclosed her sexuality in a saloon

A lesbian disclosed her sexuality in a salon and the effect it had on everyone there.

She said she told the hairdresser that she would marry her sister if she (stylist) injures her. Curious, the hairdresser asked why she wants to marry her sister and not her brother and she revealed that she is into girls.
 
She said the entire saloon was silent for a minute.

She wrote: "so the lady making my hair almost hit my neck by mistake and so I said you will provide your sister for me to marry if anything happens to my neck. The madam asked why I said “sister” instead of “brother” and I said I like girls- believe me when I say they was a minute silence."

Lesbian narrates the reaction she got when she disclosed her sexuality in a saloon

📎 The key is : Learn how to BE HAPPY BY YOURSELF FIRST. Because a human being that is happy on his/her own will never settle to be miserable with someone else. When you find happiness on your own then you will be able to spread it and share it with someone else. #jaiyeorie ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});