Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Adesuwa Aighewi Nabs Feature In New Campaign For Saks Fifth Avenue!


Adesuwa Aighewi features in the new campaign for American department store Saks Fifth Avenue. Tagged “No Apologies: Inspiring Women On Owning Their Power,” the campaign features the Nigerian American model in Prada. She slays a military-esque jacket ,a black high waist floral lace skirt and a blue poplin button shirt.

She stated that people shouldn’t have to apologize for being who they are but rather they should be proud of it. She said:
Never apologise for being yourself. I am African and proud. I don’t apologise for my hair. I was not what people were used to, and then I realised there is power in the way I look.
She wore her signature locs, nude makeup and wine shoes.
Shop the looks from the campaign here.
Photographer: @lizcollinsphotographer
Stylist: @solangefranklin
Makeup: @maudlaceppe
Hair: @tamaramcnaughton


Gossip - Who Which What Where When How #jaiyeorie 📎 ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣 🖋️ 📜 COMMENT BELOW

Post a Comment

0 Comments