Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Dakore Akande slays in The Ladymaker for #oneafricaglobalsummit19 London

Dakore Akande Slays The Ladymaker for #oneafricaglobalsummit19 London edition  jaiyeorie
Fifty actress Dakore Akande slays in The Ladymaker adire ensemble.

Dakore Akande writes
 Highlights and excerpts from #oneafricaglobalsummit19 London edition.

It was truly a moment for me personally in my evolution as a speaker/creative. My panel was titled "Laugh, cry, roar, soar" The energy was electric, I learnt a lot while sharing my insights and spread the gospel of One love, One Africa✊🏽 My takeaway is that #thetimeforAfricaisNOW and we are going to keep pushing, innovating and moving our culture forward with pride, integrity and that undeniable African swag!!! Major kudos to my #OAGS family for having the vision and foresight and tonight, we partayyyy! 💃🕺 #oneafricamusicfestlondonshutdown #Dakorefam🦅🌟

London is LIT 🔥 #OAGS

Repping Naija in @the_ladymaker
Purse @kuadesigns
Styling: @s.b.youme + #stylebyDax
#Actor #Speaker #International
Having the time of my life #Dakorefam🦅🌟
Video: @alerobuttercup ❤️
Mua: @ava.rhyan

Have you read 📜 🗺️ 😂 #jaiyeorie 📎 ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣 🖋️ 📜 COMMENT BELOW

Post a Comment

0 Comments