Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Stranger Things newbie Maya Hawke says parents Uma Thurman and Ethan Hawke

Maya Hawke Robin Stranger Things Season 3 Scoops Ahoy Uniform Uma Thurman Ethan Hawke Daughter Actress LGBTQ Lesbian Character




Stranger Things newbie Maya Hawke has opened up on what it’s like to have famous Hollywood parents.

The cute 21-year-old, who recently joined the cast of the Netflix hit, is the daughter of Uma Thurman and Ethan Hawke.
 When chatting to Jenny McCarthy on SiriusXM, the actress spoke about just how much she loves her family. She said: ‘My parents are wonderful and really supportive and have given me a lot, and I feel really grateful to have their support. ‘And they both love the show, and loved it before I was on it, so it’s fun.’

Jenny asked whether or not Uma and Ethan would tell her if they weren’t a fan, but apparently they’re pretty honest.  She beamed: ‘I know my parents don’t BS me, they’re pretty rigorous in terms of their commentary when they like something, or they don’t.’ But despite having famous rents, it seems Maya had a pretty normal childhood when growing up. ‘I think if you’re lucky it’s like you don’t have parents that are celebrities,’ she explained.





  📜 🗺️ 😂 #jaiyeorie 📎 ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣 🖋️ 📜 COMMENT BELOW

Post a Comment

0 Comments