Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Juliet Ibrahim reveals secret to staying relevant in the entertainment industry


Ghanaian a tress, Juliet Ibrahim has opened up on doing publicity stunt to stay relevant as an entertainer.
 
In a new interview, the actress of Lebanese decent stated that all celebrities are guilty of publicity stunt.
“Some people live off publicity stunts to keep their brand relevant while others prefer not to. Either way, we’ve all got to do what we’ve got to do to stay in the game.” She revealed.
“I have done a few publicity stunts myself in instances where it was necessary. We are all guilty of pulling publicity stunts,” she said.
Juliet Ibrahim also spoke about why she gets lots of endorsement gigs. According to her, there isn’t anything special she does to get such gigs.
“I believe I get deals just like every other brand out there that attracts the right clients. Working with several brands as their ambassador or influencer has been a great experience and opportunity for me. I still get approached monthly to work with several new brands and companies,” she added.
She also spoke about a new project she’s working on.
“I have been working on this major project for over a year now and I can’t wait to share it with the world. In this project, I have decided to tell it all concerning my love life, family, career and so on.”
Speaking about business, the actress said:
“I have just recently launched my eyelash brand Shades by Juliet Ibrahim to start selling on Amazon which means it can be shipped all over the world.
“I also have a beauty pageant I launched earlier this year, Miss International Africa pageant and we have just announced the Top 15 girls that made it into the house so we are doing well on that side as well.” 📜 🗺️ 😂 #jaiyeorie 📎 ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣 🖋️ 📜 COMMENT BELOW

Post a Comment

0 Comments