Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

"I am a product guy at my core" - Kanye West Covers Forbes

Have you read

"I am a product guy at my core" - Kanye West Covers Forbes  jaiyeorie @forbes @kimkardashian
 Kanye West covers Forbes  magazine’s latest cover-story. Forbes took to Instagram to reveal the news, posting up a brief clip with Kanye West .
“I am a product guy at my core,” reads one quote from Forbes’ Instagram vignette about Kanye West’s newly-published cover-story.
“‘Crazy’ is a word that’s not gonna be used loosely in the future,” West tells Forbes senior editor Zack O’Malley Greenburg, opening up about his artistic approach and addressing past criticism. “Understand that this is actually a condition that people can end up in, be born into, driven into and go in and out. And there’s a lot of people that have been called that ‘C’ word that have ended up on this cover.”

 Kanye breaks down his religiously-motivated creative process, the first sneaker he remembers sketching and more.


Fans can check out the original video-teasers for Kanye West’s new Forbes magazine cover-story below, and head on over to Forbes to check out the entire feature.



                                                          
@kimkardashian
@kimkardashian
"I am a product guy at my core" - Kanye West Covers Forbes  jaiyeorie@kimkardashian
"I am a product guy at my core" - Kanye West Covers Forbes  jaiyeorie @kimkardashian  📜 🗺️ 😂 #jaiyeorie 📎 ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣 🖋️ 📜 COMMENT BELOW

Post a Comment

0 Comments