My silence doesn’t mean consent to ‘Electoral Robbery’ – Ben Murray-Bruce

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

My silence doesn’t mean consent to ‘Electoral Robbery’ – Ben Murray-Bruce


My silence doesn’t mean consent to ‘Electoral Robbery’ – Ben Murray-Bruce

Senator, Ben Murray-Bruce has reacted to the election results being declared by Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC.
He said his silence does not mean has consented to ‘electoral robbery’, which the country is facing presently. The Chairman of Silverbird Group said they are rather collecting facts.

He urged Nigerians to come to terms with the fact that democracy is not PDP’s right, but the right of every Nigerian.

“I am purposely quiet while we gather the facts. My silence does not mean consent to electoral robbery. My silence is more meaningful than any words I can say now. Nigeria should be aware that democracy is their right. It is not the @OfficialPDPNig’s right. It is your’s. God bless,” he tweeted.

 📎 🤔COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ 📜 🗺️ 😂 ... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣 COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🇳🇬 #jaiyeorie 🗺️

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});