Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Kim Kardashian to visit Paris again two years after robbery attack

        


Trouble: According to The Blast, Kim Kardashian and her lawyers are working on a settlement after she was sued for
Kim Kardashian was robbed at gunpoint in her Paris hotel room in October 2016. She spent months away from social media and hadn’t returned to the country for almost two years.
On Sunday’s episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Kim explained why she decided to visit the City of Lights again for the Louis Vuitton spring/summer 2019 menswear show in June.
Kim’s husband Kanye West planned to attend the fashion show because Louis Vuitton’s Men’s Artistic Director Virgil Abloh is a longtime friend of his from Chicago. While the rapper wanted to be there for his “brother,” West understood that Kim might have had reservations about going with him.
“I don’t want to put any pressure on you to go to Paris,” West, 41, told Kim. “I know that was really hard the last time you were in Paris. So I think just for the culture, for Kim K. to show up to the first black designer at [a] Louis Vuitton show who was the best man at my wedding, just the world would just love to see you there.”
Initially, Kim said, “I have to think about it.”
When the mother of three consulted her sisters, Khloé and Kourtney offered support of her one day trip to Paris.
“I definitely want to be there to support Kanye and Virgil but the last time I was there obviously [was] like a horrific experience for me,” Kim said in an on-camera interview. “You know, I’m going really cautiously, and I think going for such a short period of time def helps me mentally. But I guess you never know what could happen.”
Khloé agreed, “It’s time.”
Momager Kris Jenner also encouraged her daughter to head to France.
“You’re a really good friend to go back to a place where you’re not the most comfortable,” she told Kim. “But it’s a good putting your toe in the water.”
Kim expressed hope that the quick visit would help bring back a positive view of Paris.
“I have so many special memories in Paris,” the KKW Beauty guru said. “I hope that this trip will just be so good that I can start to remember all the magical things about Paris and why Kanye and I fell in love with it.”
People


😌 JUICY COMMENTS 😌 ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ next... FOLLOW ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Instagram - kemikingblog Facebook - jaiyeorie Weddings - jaiyeorieweddings Advertise/ send gist to us - jaiyenews@gmail.com ... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments