Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Kevin Hart To Host The 2019 Oscars



Kevin Hart To Host The 2019 Oscars
It's official! Kevin Hartis hosting the 2019 Oscars.  The comedian and movie star announced the news via social media on Tuesday.

"For years I have been asked if I would ever host the Oscars and my answer was always the same," Kevin wrote in a lengthy statement. "I said that it would be the opportunity of a lifetime for me as a comedian and that it will happen when it's supposed to. I am so happy to say the day has finally come for me to host the Oscars."

Just prior to Hart's major reveal, several outlets reported that the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences was in talks with the Night School to emcee the star-studded ceremony.


😌 JUICY COMMENTS 😌 ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ next... FOLLOW ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Instagram - kemikingblog Facebook - jaiyeorie Weddings - jaiyeorieweddings Advertise/ send gist to us - jaiyenews@gmail.com ... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments