Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Uche Jennifer Eze Pedro Is RED HOT


 


BellaNaija founder captioned ;

Guinness Nigeria is like family so it was totally an afternoon well-spent at the inaugural Guinness Nigeria Spirited Women's Network which aims to ultimately build more female leaders as well as nurture improved career growth for women. I delivered the Keynote and I'm so thankful for the amazing feedback. Speaking is so personal for me so please don't ask me to speak at your event biko 🙈Was also on an outstanding panel with my #WCWs @osayia #OmobolaJohnson #AdenikeAdebola moderated by @nubianprincess01 It was awesome and I learned so much...wow.
Thanks
@ufuomalily and all the Guinness Nigeria ladies.
#Africa ... spill TEA.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments