Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Adaeze Yobo shares photos of her daughter Lexine Dumlesi Yobo ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ #motherhood


Adaeze Yobo breastfeeding Lexine
MBGN 2008, Adaeze Yobo welcomed her daughter, Lexine Dumlesi Yobo has shared throwback photos . She wrote:
#tb to when Lexine Dumlesi Yobo came into my life. The daughter I prayed for. is it normal to be obsessed with her?.
I left her yesterday for the ist time since she was born to take care of myself (hair, nails and all) and I called my sis @oby_igwe so much she became angry i know you haven't officially met her, I was taking my time to soak it all in. she is also a miracle baby ❤ #9weekspostpartum
More photos below..



Adaeze Yobo and Lexine in Matching outfits

Adaeze Yobo with daughter Lexine



Adaeze holding daughter Lexine Dumlesi

Lexine Dumlesi Yobo with Dad Joseph Yobo




GIVE US TIPS GIST, GOSSIP COMMENTS ................. THOUGHTS? ... spill TEA.... gently Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments