Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Rachel Kerr MOBO Award Winning Singer/Songwriter invited by Dr Tunde Ayeni of Skye Bank


 
On route to sing at a important private dinner and caught doing what I do... VOCAL WARM UPS! My @singercise clients know i dont play when it comes to warming up your voice before any performance. My driver thinks I deh craze when i do it though. 'Ma are you ok?... why you deh put your lips like dat?' 😂😂😂😂😂 #LifeOfAProfessionalSinger #Africa #Nigeria #lagos #naija #singer #music #dreamscometrue
Ms Kerr took to twitter saying "It was an honour to be invited by the family of honorable Dr Tunde Ayeni (the MD of Skye Bank) to sing
Video
I had a beautiful time at the home of the honorable Dr Tunde Ayeni (the MD of Skye Bank) celebrating with and entertaining his distinguished friends and family. Feeling very blessed to do what I do for such great people.

#africa #Nigeria #lagos #dreamscometrue #singer #music

Post a Comment

0 Comments