Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Abimbola Craig speaks onthe ‘One-Sided’ Narratives of “Modern Day Single Ladies”

#jaiyeorie Abimbola Craig held another interesting conversation on her YouTube Live and this one poses the question “why are so many modern women single?” She says, I had joined a room on CH where this conversation was being had and I needed to share my two cents. I think conversations like this are needed. There is a lot of unlearning we need to do when it comes to certain man-made and societal narratives. There is nothing wrong with being single, take the time to work on yourself, however, I do think it’s important to ask and know WHY! Watch the video below: “feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments