Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

I was a disappointment to my father – Femi Branch

#jaiyeorie

I was a disappointment to my father – Femi Branch Nollywood actor,Femi Branch who is a graduate of Theatre Arts from the University of Ife, now Obafemi Awolowo University, revealed that his father wanted him to actually become a lawyer.
In an interview with punchng.com, the popular actor how his father’s expectations of having a lawyer son were cut off and how their relationship was severed. He said;
“It was a serious matter for me at home when I decided to study theatre arts because my father always wanted a lawyer. It was so bad that he had to go back to the University of Ibadan to take a diploma course in law; he really wanted one of his children to become a lawyer but I could not have been bothered.
For him, it was a disappointment and he almost did not contact me for about two years. Our fight was settled when I did a commercial for MTN. I was not in Lagos and we had not spoken for a long time before that and out of the blue, I got a call from my dad; he was asking me how I was doing. He said that he saw the advertisement and congratulated me on it.
I called my mother later and she was the one that told me that one of my father’s friends had seen the billboard and called his attention to it. He went there to check. It was not easy but I am thankful for the fact that they were later glad that I took the decision that I did”
📎 🤔COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ 📜 🗺️ 😂 ... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣 COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🇳🇬 #jaiyeorie 🗺️

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory