Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

“When I see women that are mothers I am always inspired” – Tiwa Savage's interview with British Vogue

“When I see women that are mothers I am always inspired” – Tiwa Savage's interview with  British Vogue

In collaboration with MCM Worldwide, British Vogue chats with Tiwa Savage, describing her as “the woman at the forefront of the Afrobeats explosion, and whose hybrid musical sound is going global”.
Tiwa shares the first record she ever purchased, how she feels seeing women who are working mothers.
She comments “In everything I do – whether it’s using my native language, or an African beat – something is going to let you know that I’m an African woman.”
Watch below.
😌 JUICY COMMENTS 😌 ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ next... FOLLOW ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Instagram - kemikingblog Facebook - jaiyeorie Weddings - jaiyeorieweddings Advertise/ send gist to us - jaiyenews@gmail.com ... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory