Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Mr Eazi Unveils Temi Otedola As His A&R/Creative Director #LagosToLondon

   

              


 Mr Eazi opened up that he had to send the entire tracks to his A&R and creative director, Temi Otedola, who also doubles up as his girlfriend. According to Mr Eazi, after listening, the fashion blogger/vlogger and billionaire’s daughter gave her creative opinion on a better way to structure the tracks for a better transition to the London part.


know after you’ve read this and the background to other tracks from the mixtape below;
 In Molue to London (skit) – I was looking for a way to really take listeners from Lagos to London and the track-list, arrangement etc had to achieve this.
After final song selection I uploaded the mixtape on a private link and sent to my A&R, and creative director @jtofashion I knew that she will give constructive criticism. I had explained the concept of the tape to @brodashaggi and he sent the voice-note.
After listening, JT told me the transition made no sense as I had just placed the vN right in the middle of the tape, she suggested I embed it with music, I tried to place a record on it but it did not work. Tbh I was frustrated & went complaining to my good friend and partner in crime…Grammy Award nominee (and soon winner) @thatkahlo & she said exactly the same thing as JT! Damn, now I had to go make it work.
We had to cut the vN short and @guiltybeatz transitioned it into #MissYouBad it sounded perfect! I think it’s a great transition into the London side of the tape and lets the listener get the feel of entering the iconic MOLUE bus!! Haha.. Artwork by @duroarts_
😌 JUICY COMMENTS 😌 ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ next... FOLLOW ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Instagram - kemikingblog Facebook - jaiyeorie Weddings - jaiyeorieweddings Advertise/ send gist to us - jaiyenews@gmail.com ... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory