Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

We love body art & Moet Abebe inks her 11th tattoo with a meaning is DEEP!

 Soundcity’s top OAP and VJ Moet Abebe got her 11th tattoo with positive meaning and looks great too!
Moet Abebe aka Laura Monyeazo Abebe was born on 29 July 1989 to Dr. Abebe and Dr. Lucy in England.


Moet is an upcoming actress, video jockey and on-air TV personality. She graced the Nigerian entertainment scene with her voracious personality as a Vj at Soundcity.



Moet inked the lotus flower recently,




Moet wrote on the ‘gram that “Ink makes me feel so Alive” and getting that many tattoos just proves it right.


. According to her, the lotus flower is typically rooted under muddy water yet that doesn’t stop it from blooming every day – and this represents her life.
Speaking about how she shares similarity with the flower she said:
I know it’s easier said than done; but I have refused to be limited by my “yesterday” … I’m resilient and like the lotus flower I will not be defined by my past or my current situation.. 
We love body art & Moet Abebe inks her 11th tattoo with a meaning is DEEP!
(Photo: Instagram/Moet Abebe)




Cough... see STRETCHMARKS ..........


FOLLOW Instagram - kemikingblog Facebook - jaiyeorie Weddings - jaiyeorieweddings Advertise/ send gist to us - jaiyenews@gmail.com ... spill TEA Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory