Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Nkechi Blessing Signs Endorsement Deal, Gets A Plot Of Land

She took to social media with joy to break the good news.
She wrote
@nkechiblessingsunday I tried to keep Calm,But I couldn’t  Hey GOD Who am I that you are mindful of…Say Hello to the Latest BRAND AMBASSADOR of @xpgenesis01 Realty …And a Proud owner of plot of lands with me smiling to the bank This is Grace of God Guys Thank you Lord,and to my prayerful mum I say a big thank you and the brain behind dis @dcfather01 Heaven knows I love you too much Bestie..Professional pictures coming…OMO OLOGO DIDAN cc @abimbolafakeye God bless you D Law
FOLLOW Instagram - kemikingblog Facebook - jaiyeorie Weddings - jaiyeorieweddings Advertise/ send gist to us - jaiyenews@gmail.com ... spill TEA Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory