Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Davido Gifts A Radom Fan, Chinwendu Unachukwu, N1 Million In AZA Contest (Photo)


 DAVIDO @davidoofficial has just randomly picked and giftef a loyal fan with the whooping sum of 1MILLION NAIRA
.
  Wendy @chinwendu_unachukwu is the lucky lady who davido credited after he requested for everyone account number “AZA”
chinwendu_unachukwu:
I cannot just thank God enough, I have been dancing like a mad woman on d street since I heard the news and confirm it God bless you davido @davidoofficial I am still shaking writing this You are truly a man of your words . God bless DMW family and fans . @chefchi you are bless beyond words . I can’t just express my joy ���� AZA to the world


GOSSIP ABOUT JAIYEORIE TO THE NEXT PERSON Tell A Friend about Jaiyeorie FOLLOW Instagram - Jaiyeorie Facebook - jaiyeorie Weddings - jaiyeorieweddings Advertise/ send gist to us - jaiyenews@gmail.com ... spill TEA Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory