Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Pretty Mike breaks silence over rape allegation made against him by a writer


Pretty Mike breaks silence over rape allegation made against him by a writer

Socialite and club owner, Mike Eze-Nwalie Nwogu aka Pretty Mike was accused of raping a writer identified simply as Olutimehin when she was 16.

Pretty Mike has now broken his silence about the issue.
Speaking with Sunday Scoop, he said;
“When I saw the story, which was sent to me by a friend, I laughed. Though I have ‘retired’, my friends and people who are close to me know ladies like me a lot. I think she is just a young lady looking for attention.
I am a public figure; so, everyone knows where to find me. If you have issues with me, you can walk up to me. But to the best of my knowledge, none of such ever happened. People know I am not that kind of person.”

On why he kept mute until now;
“I am not a stranger to scandals. But to me, all these things are not scandals; they are just part of life. If something doesn’t bother me, I just ignore it. Different people have sent me messages, making all sorts of accusations.
I cannot address every issue because it means you are giving them attention. When you react to it, they get what they want. She (the accuser) has nothing to lose. If I make her a scapegoat, she will get the desired attention and the next person will want to be another scapegoat too. She should do whatever she wants to do; it is a free world.”
FOLLOW fb.me/jaiyeorieblog m.me/jaiyeorieblog ... spill TEA ABOUT THE TOPIC ABOVE.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory