Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Egor Efiok Shades MC Galaxy Over #Bbnaija’s Miracle

Egor Efiok gave 2cents on the news making the round about MC Galaxy openly calling out Big Brother Naija winner, Miracle, for not appreciating his effort and that of Kcee’s brother, E-Money.
It’s said that the pair put in effort and money in helping the Fly Boy to win the reality show and since he’s been back, he hasn’t shown any form of appreciation.

Egor took to social media to hit at MC Galaxy…

‘So MC Galaxy expects Miracle to prostrate for him just because he supported him? And prostrate for E Money too because he convinced him to support Miracle? Typical example of because you help me make I nor drink water again! MC Galaxy, you are humble, but your post reeks of your famous inferiority complex. Hey, I can understand appreciating people and not biting the fingers that fed you, but stop expecting “accolades” just because you helped somebody. All of us who are successful today were given a chance by somebody. If you are appreciated, fine; and if you are not, fine too. A photographer whom I gave his very first chance is now an Etisalat ambassador and has never acknowledged me. An actor whom I gave a chance to act in my Hollywood Meets Nollywood film, “Turning Point”, has never acknowledged me too; Yet, whenever I see them on TV, I am proud to know within me that I am part of the reason that they are successful today. Help people if you can and do not expect anything in return. MC Galaxy, you hear? Kpong mkpo oro ette!!! ’
Räägi sõbrale... #AFRICA ... spill TEA ABOUT THE TOPIC ABOVE.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory