Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Zainab Balogun cries out over her inability to find love in Lagos

Image result for Zainab Balogun

In an interview with Punchng Nollywood actress, Zainab Balogun, has not found a man that interests her.
 According to her: “I am not in a relationship, but when you find my future husband, tell him that I am here waiting for him.

I don’t know what is wrong with Lagos boys and I think the men should hold a meeting and ask one another what the problem is. Lagos is an interesting city when it comes to romance and I think we have our own unique language when it comes to love.
However, since I got to Lagos about six years ago, I have not found anyone that has tickled my fancy. The few criteria I am looking for in a man are that he must be humorous, honest and transparent.
He does not have to be rich, but he has to be aspirational because I am a very driven person and I spend a lot of time working. I cannot date a lazy person, we have to match each other when it comes to working hard.”
TELL A FRIEND... #AFRICA ... spill TEA ABOUT THE TOPIC ABOVE.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory